Creative Commons License
- Sharing: Copy, Distribute and Transmit the image
- Remixing: Create Derivative Works of the image (as long as Derivative work is of like terms of a Creative Commons License as well).
- Attribution: Attribution to “Tony Ebikeme, Jr. - www.tonyebikemejr.com” must be made along with the image. If shared on Social Media, please tag my official profile for the respective social platform in the image and caption.
- Non-Commercial: The image must not be used for commercial purposes under any circumstances, which involves revenue being made from any of the images, or advertising. See the examples of uses accepted below.
Example Use of Creative Commons License:
- A blog/social network post
- Online article about photography
- Phone or computer desktop wallpaper
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc cover photo or profile image
- Website use if for personal use/no monetary gain
- Videos that are for personal use/no monetary gain
- Community features on Instagram
Commercial use will incur a licensing fee for usage of any images, which depends on the outline listed below. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or inquires about a commercial license.
- Media - print, web, television, etc.
- Distribution size - number of copies printed, viewing audience size, exposure (regional, national, international)
- Length of Use - 1 year, 2 years, etc.
- Prominence of Display - ¼ page, ½ page, full page, spread, front cover, back cover, home page (online), interior page (online), etc.
Full rights licenses are available as well, which include:
- Full copyright from Tony Ebikeme, Jr.’ Choice for lifetime use.
- Tony Ebikeme, Jr.’ Choice no longer allowed to sell selected images (if presently available for sell).
Example Use of Copyright License:
- Websites used for monetary gain, such as real-estate, travel guide, etc.
- Printing of images for personal use or publications, free downloads
- Raising money for a non-profit organization
- A part of a websites physical design (background, template)
- Marketing campaign (online or print)
To help better answer any questions of your interest in a copyright license, please be sure to outline all of what you have in mind for using any images for, as this will help better present the best license option and rate for your request.